grow your business globally
How to Tap into Foreign Markets
Tuesday, September 25th at 2:00 pm
While manufacturers account for a large portion of Canada’s total exports, Canada has developed a growing manufacturing trade deficit over the years. Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC) is launching a new tool to help manufacturers tap into foreign markets, and realize accelerated trade success.
Whether you are a novice or experienced exporter, join this webinar to find out how EMC is supporting manufacturers to connect to funding, trade programs, and resources to help you overcome the barriers that exist to exporting.
As a Canadian manufacturer, you should tune in to this webinar to learn about:
- The broad range of member services offered by the Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium, and how you can become more competitive in your sector.
- Overcoming the barriers that exist in exporting your products or services internationally, and where to begin in accessing untapped markets.
- How to plug into the Magnet Export Business Portal, where you’ll be connected with export opportunities in the manufacturing sector that your company is eligible for.
Connect with Agricultural Trade and Market Opportunities
Tuesday, October 2nd at 2:00 pm
Agriculture is a major contributor to Canada’s economy. Supporting the development of innovative agri-based products, technologies, or services is necessary to increase the competitiveness and sustainability of the agri-sector. Together, Ontario Agri-Food Technologies (OAFT) and Bioenterprise Corporation are providing businesses with a new tool to easily connect to funding, trade programs, and resources to support the growth of agri-businesses.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- How OAFT’s member services ensure that Ontario producers have access the resources needed to compete globally and develop new market opportunities.
- What it means to be a member of Bioenterprise, and how the organization works hands-
on with businesses to provide customized advisory services and technical expertise to
- How the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs can support your
business to grow and scale.
- How to save both time and money searching for relevant trade opportunities by creating
a free account on the Magnet Export Business Portal
Regardless of your export-readiness, in this webinar, you’ll discover a wide array of people, events, programs, and resources designed to help your business grow and expand.
Expanding Internationally: What you need to know about Trade Missions
Wednesday, October 10th at 2:00 pm
Regardless of your experience as an exporter, this webinar will help you understand the important steps to expanding internationally, and the pivotal role attending a trade mission can play in your global business success.
Learn from the experts! Join the Government of Ontario and the World Trade Centre Toronto on this webinar to discover:
- What activities are typically involved in a trade mission, and how the Government of Ontario supports businesses in cultivating important relationships abroad.
- How to take part in the World Trade Centre Toronto’s programs, where you’ll receive trade education, participate in strategy building workshops, and join both inbound and outbound trade missions.
- The importance of proper preparation for a trade mission ahead of your trip and follow-up activities required post-trip to ensure your export success.
Reserve your spot today! Your next export market is right around the corner.
Take your e-commerce business global: Shipping your products has never
been easier with eShipper
Wednesday, October 31 st at
Are you an e-commerce business looking to expand your customer base globally?
Whether you are brand new to exporting your products or you have years of experience under your belt in selling internationally, you’ll want to join this free webinar. Not only is eShipper making it easier for you to manage your shipping and logistics around the world,
Join the Magnet Export Business Portal and eShipper on this webinar to:
- Learn why you should join the 18,000+ businesses that are already taking advantage of
eShipper’sintegrated and fully-automated shipping solution.
- Gain insight
onshipping your products internationally and how your business can eliminate the complexity of exporting.
- Learn how you can save both time and money searching for relevant trade opportunities by creating a free account on the Magnet Export Business.
Regardless of where you are in your exporting journey, in this webinar you’ll discover a wide array of people, events, programs
Are you a diverse-owned business? Learn what it means to become certified as a diverse supplier!
Tuesday, April 9| 12pm – 1pm (EST)
Are you a business owner interested in doing business with large corporations such as Royal Bank of Canada, Sodexo Canada or Walmart Canada? Did you know that becoming a certified diverse supplier puts you in a position of opportunity to gain access to programs and bid on contracts that you may not otherwise have access to?
Supplier diversity programs promote inclusive procurement practices and help level the playing field for companies who typically encounter barriers to business start-up and sustainability. Your company can become a certified diverse supplier if it is owned and managed by an individual who identifies with any of the following groups: Immigrants, Indigenous, LBGTQ*, Persons with disabilities, Veterans, Visible minorities, and/or Women. Tune in to this webinar to learn about how organizations such as the Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC) and WEConnect International are advancing supplier diversity in Canada.
Join a distinguished panel of experts, including Cassandra Dorrington (President, CAMSC) and Edith Cecchini (Regional Director of Asia Pacific and Canada, WEConnect), to learn more about:
- The value of being certified as a diverse-owned business
- What types of supplier diversity programs, capital, and networking opportunities exist for your business
- How you can get matched to the right opportunities on the Magnet Export Business Portal when you self-identify as a diverse-owned business
Match your business to the right trade missions, funding programs, events and more.
Magnet partners with leading associations and organizations to help power economic growth