Learn how to grow your business.
Register for our webinars and learn the steps you need to take to build a profitable business of your own.
How to Get Free Publicity for Your Business
A little public relations savvy can get you valuable media coverage—coverage that has more impact than any ad you can buy. But do you know what the best part about it is? It’s completely free. At this webinar you’ll learn:
● The power of no cost publicity and how to get it.
● What stories the media want to cover.
● How to target the right media.
● How to write a media release.
● Media interview tips.
● How to use free publicity to grow your small business.
● How getting involved in your business can improve your relationship with existing and potential customers
Make getting free publicity for your business part of your marketing plan.
Tuesday, February 21st, 2.00 pm ET
Low Cost and No Cost Marketing Ideas
Ramp up your sales with targeted, low cost, and no cost marketing tools. Develop simple and inexpensive marketing strategies for your business. At this webinar, you’ll learn:
● The basic marketing rules you need to know.
● How to target your marketing efforts for a high return on your investment (ROI).
● How to understand your market and know your customer.
● How to identify your key differentiators—an essential for your marketing plan.
● Online and offline marketing tools to consider in your plan.
● How to develop a simple marketing plan.
● Effective online and offline marketing tools you can start using today.
Get big results from a small business budget by using guerilla tactics.
Tuesday, February 28th, 2.00 pm ET
Managing the Financials in Your Business
Understanding your company’s financial statements is fundamental for business success, but often business owners find themselves baffled by income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts. At this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why you need to understand the fundamentals of financial statements.
- Getting a grip on financial terminology.
- How to analyze your income statement and balance sheet.
- Ratios and benchmarks you should be monitoring.
- Things you can do to improve your overall business profit.
- Why budgets matter and how to make them work for you.
- Why the cash flow forecast is one of your most important financial management tools.
Solidify your understanding of financial statements, this will help you make informed decisions to grow your business.
Tuesday, March 7th, 2.00 pm ET
Browse our extensive library of recorded webinars to constantly develop yourself and your business.
Check out our list of customized business tools to help you be more.
See a list of our recommendations and learn from the experts in their fields.
Check out our list of recommended software to help you be more productive in your business.
Our Owner and Founder
Andrew Patricio is the founder and owner of Bizlaunch, a company that trains, advises and mentors entrepreneurs. As an internationally recognized small business expert, he has trained entrepreneurs in Canada and 21 other countries. Andrew understands entrepreneurs because he is an entrepreneur, having started several businesses of his own and has authored two books on small business.
Have a business question?
Buy a copy of our book.
Small Business owners love
We’ve done work for some great clients
We create content, webinars, seminars, white papers, videos, and templates. Reaching small business owners can be tough. We have worked with Fortune 500 companies across North America to develop marketing content that is targeted and relevant to small business owners. With our help you can engage the small business owners that need your products and services.
We teach business owners and entrepreneurs the steps they need to take to build a profitable business of their own. We regularly host webinars. seminars, training prograns and workshops. Bizlaunch has been training, coaching, mentoring and advising small business owners since 2003.
We understand entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. Bizlaunch founder, Andrew Patricio has started seven businesses of his own, authored two books, and is an internationally recognized small business expert who has delivered key note speeches, seminars and workshops in twenty-two countries.
Want to learn how to run a successful business? Attend one of our small business webinars, seminars or training programs.
Want to host custom-branded webinars? We can connect you to our community of over 30,000 business owners that need your services. Our webinars are Interactive, educational, easy to set up and repurpose, engaging and measurable.
Content – We produce engaging copy that can draw reader interest and add third party credibility to your inbound marketing efforts.
How-to-articles and blog posts – Great for drawing attention to your website, blog or newsletter, this information is drafted with the small business owner in mind. We will work with you to schedule a list of topics popular with small business owners and then we’ll draft them for you.
Customer success stories – We can gather inspirational quotes or stories from your customers about how they use your products. We will work with you to interview and photograph supplied customers, and then we’ll draft an article to share their story. We’ll also promote them to our online community.
Resource guides – We provide in-depth resources covering topics such as management, marketing, and finance that your customers can use to learn more about running a small business. We will work with you to draft practical how-to advice in the form of a 2500-Word copy file (6-to-8 pages) that will be ready for your design team.
Have someone contact me about webinars
Share with your friends!