1. Go to Tools --> Options --> Privacy.
2. Deleted Cache and Browsing History.
3. Disable pop-up blocker and check if Java is up to date.
4. Remove WebEx cookies.
5. Check Advanced --> Network --> Settings --> Use this computer proxy settings is checked.
6. Restart the browser.
If it needs updating, you will see an icon on the bottom right hand of your taskbar with an orange coffee cup icon. Click on the icon and follow the instructions to update (this may involve restarting your computer once the updates are finished).
1. Find the webinar you want to attend and click "Register".
3. If you have attended a BizLaunch webinar before, then enter your email address and you will be brought to the page.
4. If you have registered for an event in the past, enter your email address.
5. Click “Register”.
6. Click "Join the Event".
Call Webex. We rely on Webex software to operate the webinars, so if you've tried everything we've mentioned, please give their Technical Support office a call at 1-866-229-3239 and then press 1.
View the recorded webinar. Two hours after every webinar, we post the recording on our website. Because the recorded webinars use a different platform than live webinars you will be able to view the recording even if you couldn't access the live event. Visit www.bizlaunch.com and click the “Watch Past Webinars” tab to watch a recorded webinar.
The speed of your internet connection. Plug your computer directly into the internet modem instead of using wireless to ensure your connection is strong.
Internet traffic (reset your internet modem).
If you have a firewall or proxy servers. Turn off firewalls while the webinar is on.
Your internet browser's settings. Use a different browser or edit browser settings (as mentioned above) and then try joining the session. Also be sure that you've installed the correct Event Manager software for the browser you are using to access the webinar: